Sunday, December 30, 2012

Toto build

The build is based on the CM wizard build, with only the tweaks on the main skills and the lack of telleport and or frost nova. What we are using is Shock Pulse with Living Lightning, this in conjunction with Critical Mass, gives the easiest way to load up to five consecutive Meteors, and still be able to maintain Diamond Skin.

I find that with the increased attack speed and the use of an almighty shock main, that I am able to run with some semblance of ease through monster level one. I am also running inferno mp 1 with the enchantress.

The build is exclusive for the use of farming, auction house bought items also only serve to allow me to start farm and recover some gold till I hit paragon 50...
Paragon 60 is also my target for January. Soon after witch we might see the new dueling features being unlocked by Blizzard.



Please rate and or comment on the build as it is now.



Regarding gear... StormCrow gives some really great stats, and i preffer the 'look' of this more than the other items available to me, also the 9 extra Arcane on Crit helps allot in the build. Chantodo's Force and Will also adds some crit, but here the great combo with Shock Pulse damage boost and the combined increase in intelligence is a major boon.




I equipped my Enchantress with Maximus, as the extra melee damage provided by the summoned demon is awesome when running around on a solo game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment